Pages

Margie Plus Active Street Style






Wearing: Simply Be Jacket/ Sports Bra Leggings, Vintage Hat/Sunglasses

Living in NYC a city that never sleeps, I have been finding myself taking active wear to the streets a lot more and making some outfits transitional. After the holiday break I recently started back up working out at Blink Fitness and notice myself integrating a lot more active wear into my daily street style. For this look I went with a full Simply Be active basic black legging with a super techie bold orange sports bra (which actually supports my chest really nice and comfortably BTW!). To make my look a little more fun in this drab, cold weather I went for a bright blue puffer jacket that I love because even though it is super light in weight it keeps me super warm! Since the jacket runs small I recommend sizing up for comfort, I am wearing a size US 20 here. To add a little sparkle to the look I added a pair of glitter accent sneakers. 

xox Margie 




Click through to shop this look and more active wear from Simply Be..