Pages

Margie Plus Fashion Nova


Look 1





Look 2



Wearing: Fashion Nova Camo Set, DSW boots, Colored sunglasses, Fashion Nova Jumpsuit, Vintage jacket, Boohoo boots


Since Fashion Nova is the talk of the town recently and NYFW is approaching, I wanted to try the brand out for size! My first jumpsuit look was a size 2x and fit like a glove, I paired with statement gold sock boots to spice the casual look up and an oversized vintage puffer jacket to stay warm. The second look was a camo matching set that was a size 2x and even with it having no stretch in the fabric seemed to fit just right. I paired with my faux worker booties and a pop of color faux fur scarf to finish off the look. 

xox Margie 


For a special reader discount enter XOMARGIE on the Fashion Nova site and shop plus size HERE