Pages

Margie Plus Ashley Stewart Trench








Wearing: Ashley Stewart Jacket/Hat, Vintage Sunglasses, Amazon Waist Purse, Rocket Dog Shoes (similar

As I am sure you can tell I have been obsessed with animal print lately as well as cute coordinating hats. I wanted to give this awesome Ashley Stewart leopard trench a little life by going for a total 1960s vibe with a matching hat and knee high boots. This stretch faux suede pair are from Rocket Dog shoes and actually fit over my wide calf! To add a little sparkle to the look I added my favorite sequin waist purse of the moment and killer reflective red shades. Tip: Dress the trench down by pairing a matching athleisure set like this one with sneakers for a perfect weekend look. 

xox Margie 


Ashley Stewart Favorites to shop now



Click through to shop my accessories! ...