Pages

Margie Plus Curvy Couture



Bralette





Lace Push Up 




Wearing: Curvy Couture Pink Lace Bralette, Pink Panties, Curvy Couture Push Up Bra, Vintage Robes, High Waist Brief. 

 I don't know about you, but finding cute lingerie that fits my curves seems nearly impossible at times. As an avid shopper I am always on the hunt for finding sexy but functional pieces at a decent price !(i'm talking under $100). This was my first time trying out Curvy Couture lingerie an I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised! Since most brands do not all use a standard lingerie pattern to base everything on I tend to wear different sizes in the brands and was recommended that I size up to a DDD in cup as they run a little small. Sizes for the brand range from C-H cup and 32-46 band size to choose from. As soon as I put on the black lace push up bra not only was it super comfortable but it actually supported my large chest! Most items on the Curvy Couture site range from $20-$70 so its easy to mix and match. The bralette also had more support then I was expecting and had a SUPER cute lace back detail. All in all I am loving the brand and am so excited I found a brand that not only supports my chest but looks sexy as well! 

xox Margie